MANI MONDAY #1

21:14 prplsgr 2 Comments






Considering how often I paint my nails I figured it made sense to (attempt to) start a weekly post on it. I say attempt because I seem to be terrible with continuity when it comes to writing posts. However I promise I will try my hardest to keep up with this!

Mani Monday will just be my weekly nail post to give you inspiration for nail designs and trends or simply a new colour that I'm liking.


This week is a colour that may very well be my favourite autumn nail polish (so far...). It's Barry M's Raspberry, a rich purple red that screams classic autumn nails to me. This is definitely one of my 'classier' colours, a much more elegant look than sparkles and neons (oh so fun though). It's a pretty versatile colour and just a slight change from the usual autumn/winter red with the purple/pink hues.

The quality of Barry M nail polishes is superb; I usually find they can last me a week with very few chips and even without a top coat leave a glossy finish. For £2.99 I'm constantly drawn back to these, which is why they will make frequent appearances on my blog!

What are some of your favourite autumn nail colours?


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty fall polish! Reminds me of OPI From A To Zurich xx
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried that one before, I love OPI polishes though maybe I need to have a little look! X

      Delete