MANI MONDAY #2

10:49 prplsgr 2 Comments




So far so good on the weekly Mani Monday posts...

This week I couldn't resist a bit of sparkle after having picked up this Bourjois 1 Seconde polish in Enchanting Potion. The gel texture of these makes them super glossy, with or without a top coat. I painted one finger on each hand in this and did the rest in Rimmel's Mary Mary Quite Contrary, a very pale lilac which I think suits all seasons.

I am a little disappointed that the Bourjois polish didn't turn out as olivey-green as it looks in the bottle - in reality it looks more golden on first glance, though it is very pretty nonetheless.

Any polishes you'd recommend for me to try?


2 comments:

  1. that combo looks really nice even if the bourjois polish wasn't the colour that you wanted it to be!thanks for your helpful comment on my blog lovely!:)I'm now following your blog:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess you can't go too wrong with glitter haha. No worries, hope it's helpful. Love your posts I have such a nail polish addiction and it's now getting worse! Thank you for the follow :)

      Delete