MANI MONDAY #4

20:58 prplsgr 0 Comments




With the arrival of my new dotting tools this week comes a very straightforward but cute (and slightly festive) polka dot nail look. I'm still getting used to using the dotting tools so please forgive the fairly skewiff (some might say quirky) pattern!

All in all this was very simple and makes a nice change to plain nails without having to be a nail art pro. I used Barry M's 'Blue Moon' for the base colour and the only white I have in my humble collection (um, what?) Rimmel's Nail Tip Whitener. Of course you can leave it like this, however I added a teeny bit of top coat using Model's Own's Jack Frost for a more wintery look - this is a very subtle shimmer that I don't think turns up too well in the photo, however in reality has a beautiful purpley-blue sheen when it catches the light.

I did have another photo however it seems to have been a bit stubborn and decided to not upload, sorry!


0 comments: