MANI MONDAY #6

20:42 prplsgr 0 Comments


This week I have a product rather than a nail look to talk about. It's the Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser & Balm, or as I like to call it, groovy scented nail cream. I picked this up on whim to see if I could gain some control over my dry and unhealthy looking cuticles, and I'm fairly surprised that I actually quite like it. On first glance it might look like a bit of a gimmick, what with the psychedelic green and white swirls (which happened to draw me in) however I think this a great little tool to add to my nail care kit.

What this is meant to do is remove any excess, untidy looking cuticles to give a smoother and cleaner finish to nails. It also contains white tea and cucumber which you can smell when you apply it (I'm not normally a huge fan of cucumber scented products but this actually smells quite fresh). I've used this whenever I've given myself a manicure over the last two weeks and have noticed that my cuticles are considerably neater - I'm not entirely sure how, but it certainly seems to work.

I believe this was around £6-7, though I can't find a link for it unfortunately. I think if you're looking for an easy to use, no-fuss everyday cuticle treatment you should definitely give this a try, especially around this time of year when hands dry out so easily - show your nails some love!



0 comments: