PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA

14:25 prplsgr 0 Comments


A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I took a little weekend trip to Paris. This was only the second time I've ever visited, and the first time I was too young to take much in or even remember much of it, so as we were only there for such a short amount of time we of course decided to take it upon ourselves to do as many touristy things possible.

The city itself was beautiful, especially at this time of year with the Christmas markets and lights, but it was walking around the parks and past the old buildings at dusk when I felt it looked its most beautiful (hopefully you can see that from some of the pictures).

This is definitely a 'let the pictures do the talking' kind of post, I just really wanted to share some of these photos with anyone who might enjoy them.







0 comments: